Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Swamp B*tch, Framed Beauty and Angry Mexican!




Working in a corporate environment has really pushed me to seek creative release by any means necessary. Anything to break away from the monotony of doing the same thing countless times, all day and trying my hardest not to die of complete boredom. Luckily, I keep paper and a pen handy, while waiting for my work computer (which is horribly slow) or during breaks, I sketch and doodle as much as I can. 

The past few weeks I've had a lot of fun doodling and just putting random ideas from my head onto paper. These three were the ones that made it past the traditional and into the digital.
I drew the swamp creature first, and I liked it so much that I wanted to do more.
Then I created the Victorian princess in the frame and lastly, because I was told I draw too many woman, I made the angry Mexican.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with them. I'd honestly love to elaborate on them and give them a full page worth of detail, but I just don't have the time or the resources - still looking to get myself a decent graphics tablet.

Until I do, these will have to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment